成人免费黄色/在线播放国产区/韩日3p/免费看国产精品麻豆

翻譯資源百分百[www.593uc.com] : HomePage Translation Info

HomePage 首頁 :: Download 下載 :: Categories 分類 :: Index 索引 :: Changes 最近更新
首頁 -- 精彩范文 -- 精彩范文 -- 脫口而出的慣用語

脫口而出的慣用語

Date:2009-3-24



小事一樁
That's a piece of cake
That's as easy as pie!
I can do it with my eyes closed

請你客氣點
Who do you think you're talking to?
Don't get fresh with me
(get fresh with 大多用于母親對孩子的斥責之時)

等著瞧
you'll see
Time will tell

多管閑事
(It is) None of your business
Mind your won business
Who asked you?
This has nothing to do with you

別狗眼看人低
Do I look like a fool?
Who do you think I am?
What kind of a fool do you take me for?

不要告訴別人
Don't tell anybody (about it)
This is just between you and me
This doesn't leave this room
This is for your ears only

當然
you bet
you know it
you betcher

你在開玩笑
you are kidding(joking)
you have got to be kidding(joking)
Are you kidding(joking)

沒錯,就是這樣
you got that right
you wit the rail on the head

世界真小
It is a small world
Small world!
You never know whom you will bump into

既然如此,你自己來吧
Do it yourself ,then

這才像話
That is more like it

太過分了
That is going too far

我老早就告訴過你了
See I told you(so)

那又怎樣?
So what?

就指望你了
I'm counting on you
You're my only hope

想想辦法吧!(別老是坐在那里)
Do something (about it).
Don't just sit there.

別裝傻了
Stop playing the food
Don't act stupid

你有何不滿?
Any complaints?
Do you have anything to say?

船到橋頭自然直
Thing will work out
It will work out
Everything will be fine

(小辮子)被抓到了
you caught me

我早就知道了
I'm fully(well) aware of that
You don't have to tell me
I wasn't born yesterday

我認輸了
Beats me
You got me
You got that right
I can't hack this
(hack 是完成任務的俗語)

你到底要說什么?
Don't beat around the bush
Get to the point
what are you try to say?

你以為你是誰?
Who do you think you are?

就我所知
As far as I know.

正如你看到的。
As you can see.

隨你吧。
As you wish, if you want.

我很樂意。
Be my pleasure.

相信不相信,他都要來。
Believe or not, he'll come.

就你和我;就我們倆知道。
Between you and me.

我想兩個都是。
Both, I guess.

我能干。
But I can do that.

與此同時。
But in the mean time.

但這確實發生了。
But it did happen.

聽起來有必要。
But it sounds necessary.

但有些事情已經改變了。
But something has changed.

不過這次我贏了。
But this time I won.

我得處理這件事情。
But we have to deal with it.

是偶然。
By accident.

該死,你要弄死我。
damn, you are killing me.

太好了,我得到了。
damn. I got it.

你想干什么,就干吧。
Do what you want.

醫生說沒問題。
Doctor says no problem.

醫生,律師,法官,任何人(都行)。
Doctors, lawyers, Judge, anyone.

來的容易,走得快。
Easy come, easy go.

夠了就是夠了。
Enough is enough.

就是狗也有自己的假期呀。
Even the dogs take holiday.

每人都能估計出來。
Everybody can figure out.

大家都一直說…。
Everybody keeps say that....

一切都得到了控制。
Everything gets control.

一切都正常。
Everything is fine.


.3085683請聲明出處9正9方9翻9譯9網.3992884
 
[ HomePage | Download | Categories | About Us | 鎮江翻譯網 ]

歡迎訪問
Copyright@2008-2009 fy100.com All rights reserved.
蘇ICP備05048654號
ZJFANYI INDEX AUTOMATIC GENERATING SYSTEM 0.1 :: Template form Ctex.org :: Powered by Cheney, 2009
Page was generated in 0.0669 seconds